Celebrate your wedding with the best of both worlds, from exchanging your wedding vows by the gentle wave of Indian Ocean at The Mulia, Mulia Resort & Villas – Nusa Dua, Bali and continue with a grand party at Hotel Mulia Senayan, Jakarta.
PLANNING YOUR WEDDING
- On-site wedding planner, Blossom florist team and a team of Culinary professionals.
- Complimentary one time food tasting.
- Complimentary one pre-wedding coordination meeting, with coffee, tea and two snack items.
EXCHANGING WEDDING VOWS IN BALI
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Five (5) Grandeur Rooms with a two (2) nights stay each, including breakfast.
- Holy matrimony at Mulia Resort’s ocean facing – Harmony Chapel (subject to availability).
- Buffet dinner at The Cafe for 20 guests on the day of ceremony.
ON YOUR DAY
- Function rooms for family or committee changing room.
- Function room for Tea Pai or Blessing Ceremony with maximum capacity of 50 guests.
- A wide range of authentic International, Western, Indonesian, Oriental and Asian buffet menu.
- Free flow of local mineral water during the event.
- A glass of soft drink and flavoured iced fruit tea as per buffet order.
- Flower arrangement for buffet table and five (5) standard flower centre pieces for VIP or family table.
- Complimentary parking on the day of the event (number of vehicle may vary).
- Exclusively designed reception books with pens.
- One (1) Junior Suite with a two (2) nights stay for the Bride & Groom on the day of the event, including breakfast, a complimentary fruit basket and standard flower arrangements.
- Two (2) Splendor Rooms with a one (1) night stay each for the parents on the day of the event, including breakfast.
- Four (4) Splendor Rooms with a one (1) night stay each, including breakfast.
- Special room rate for additional guest room booking (terms and conditions applies).
Mulia Gift Card that can be utilized at Hotel Mulia Senayan, Jakarta or Mulia Bali.
For enquiries and reservations, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +62 21 574 7777.