Set at the heart of Jakarta’s finest address, there is no dream wedding too big or too small for our team of wedding planners who can assist in tailoring bespoke wedding details, from wedding cakes, to beautiful flower arrangements or our renowned culinary creations from around the world and any wishes for the soon-to-be-wed couples desires.
THE GRAND BALLROOM WEDDING PACKAGE INCLUSION:
ARRANGEMENT PRIOR TO THE EVENT
- Complimentary one (1) time food tasting for fifteen (15) persons with five (5) selected buffet menu items and three (3) food stall menu items.
- Complimentary one (1) time technical meeting venue, inclusive service of coffee or tea with two (2) items of snacks for twenty (20) persons.
- Complimentary three (3) course dinner for up to thirty (30) persons at il Mare or buffet dinner for up to fifty (50) persons at Table8 or Orient8, one (1) day prior to your wedding day.
ON YOUR DAY
- Function rooms for family or committee changing room.
- Function room for Tea Pai or Blessing Ceremony with maximum capacity of fifty (50) persons.
- A wide range of authentic International, Western, Indonesian, Oriental and Asian buffet menu.
- Free flow of local mineral water during the event.
- A glass of soft drink and flavoured iced fruit tea as per buffet order.
- Flower arrangement for buffet table and five (5) standard flower centre pieces for VIP or family table.
- Complimentary parking on the day of the event (number of vehicle may vary).
- Exclusively designed reception books with pens.
- One (1) Junior Suite with a two (2) nights stay for the Bride & Groom on the day of the event, including breakfast, a complimentary fruit basket and standard flower arrangements.
- Two (2) Splendor Rooms with a one (1) night stay each for the parents on the day of the event, including breakfast.
- Four (4) Splendor Rooms with a one (1) night stay each, including breakfast.
- Special room rate for additional guest room booking (terms and conditions applies).
Mulia Gift Card that can be utilised at Hotel Mulia Senayan, Jakarta or Mulia Bali.
For enquiries and reservations, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: