The highlight of the most important day for the Bride and Groom begins with a grand wedding celebration, surrounded by family and friends. A choice of seven romantic and grand dining venues is offered, where Mulia’s culinary team will indulge every palate.
Edogin - indulge your guests with astonishing selections of sashimi, tempura, fresh seafood and premium cuts for a fun, live Teppanyaki session.
EDOGIN’S EMERALD PACKAGE
Starting from USD 7,500 ++
- Package caters up to 30 guests
- 15 Grandeur Rooms (1 night stay), inclusive of breakfast at The Cafe for two (2) people per room
- Harmony Chapel, one (1) hour usage for wedding blessing
- Reception book
- Teppanyaki Buffet (Thursday to Saturday)
- Teppanyaki Set Menu (Sunday to Wednesday)
For further information, please contact:
Mulia Wedding Department
Tel: +62 361 301 7777
++Prices are subject to 11% government tax and 10% service charge
Learn more about Mulia Wedding Health & Safety Protocols here.